Spanning from March 8th at 19:00 EST to March 10th at 19:00 EST, we are excited to announce that MGCI and WLMAC have joined together to host our 2nd WxMCTF cybersecurity competition!
Registration info TBA
In this capture the flag (CTF) contest, teams of up to 4 will battle it out with their skills in digital forensics, website and binary exploitation, reverse engineering, and cryptography! Intended for students of all experience types, the challenges are designed with a low barrier of entry to enable even first-time competitors to gain experience and knowledge in an enjoyable, cooperative way.
By participating in this contest, you agree to the following rules:
- All decisions made by contest organisers are final.
- Do not share any flags, solutions, or hints with other contestants.
- You are free to use any materials you find on the internet.
- Do not attack the judge infrastructure, other contestants, or the problem setters.
- Tech support will be available on the MGCI CTF discord server; it is for technical issues, not hints.
For any questions, email [email protected].